Monday, April 27, 2015

Guidance

Being hurt and miserable is one thing, but, it is a totally different ballgame when you admit it and then do something about it, even when you can't see your potential. Meeting my fiancĂ© was like a genuine fresh breath of air after my divorce. No one is getting inside of my circle....NO WAY! So, before someone else hurts me, I'm hurting them, was my attitude. Releasing the bitterness that began to set in was unbelievable and quite frankly, much needed! I even lost the fear and began knowing that I can do this. The battle was great even more so because I chose to complete my life with a woman. Losing all that I came to know was my family, feeling the emptiness, then, connecting with the love of my heart, gave me unimaginable hope and a renewed mind for life in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment